Our client is a software publisher that provides Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) solutions.
The software is used by the IT departments of their clients to customize it according to their specific requirements (document sharing, marketing automation platform, creation of web and intranet platforms).
The company was founded in 2002 and employs 55 people worldwide (including 35 in France). It is recognised for the technical robustness of its software and for its expertise.
Established in 2022, the company currently employs 55 people globally, with 35 of them based in France. It is renowned for the technical robustness of its software and its expertise in the field.
The company’s stellar reputation has facilitated collaborations with clients from diverse backgrounds, including NASA, the European Parliament, Ben & Jerry’s, and others.
You will be joining a product team consisting of 15 members located in France, Canda, Austria, and Switzerland.
Upon joining, your initial focus will be on two key products, after which you will collaborate across all products, managing the 75 implemented modules. One of the products is designed to capture visitor events and activate rules to establish a typical visitor profile, providing valuable data for the sales staff.
Your role as an architect, you will actively participate in the team activities, serving as the technical reference and reviewing complex code.
Additionally, every 15 days, you will engage in a meeting with all Tech Leads to discuss various architectural choices and address challenges.
Technological environment: JAVA 11 then 17, OSGI, Linux, React, GraphQL, Github, Cypress, Typescript, Apollo
Why join this company?
- Join an open-source software publisher that encourages making your work public
- Your developments will be utilized by the technical departments of your customers.
- Enjoy benefits: 10 extra days' paid holiday, and 80% of health insurance coverage
- As the team's architect, you will play a key role and be assigned tasks at a high technical level !
We are seeking a strong communicator capable of providing advice on and justifying technical and business decisions:
- You should have a minimum of 8 years' experience in JAVA development, with at least 3 years in architecture.
- You are fluent in English!
- Location: Full remote
- Contract: CDI
- Salary: €60-90k depending on the profile
Si votre profil correspond, nous reviendrons vers vous dans les 7 jours à compter de la date d’envoi.